Chitika

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twitter Cat Fight: WIZKID AND CYPRUS

Fast Rising singer “WIZKID” got into war with a fellow artiste who goes by the name CYPRUS and the host of the showdown was the popular social website ”TWITTER”
The argument started this afternoon when Wizkid tweeted ”Nicki is d best female rapper period!!..”, Obviously, Cyprus was not satisfied with that tweet and so he replied ”You we’re born yesterday so how would you know???”
That set the fire ablaze and the two parties kept on dishing out sarcastic insults to each other, get the scoops from their convo below
Wizkid’s reply “i knw cos u knw notin abt success..I can tell u abt it”
cyrusmessaiah: Ok…enlighten me please
Wizkid: *shebi u were born 90yrs ago u should knw
cyrusmessaiah: Nice…thers sometin about being a 90yr old..you get to see people come…and people go…so,I guess I could tell you a few…
Wizkid: so u’re d story teller?..interesting..
(skipping more tweets) (continues)
cyrusmessaiah:wizkidayo it will be a PRIVILEGE for you to be on my album…but you aint talented….I wish you well in your career…time
will tell…This december period,in the spirit of peace and tranquility I shall be santa claus and
@wizkidayo will be one of my
dwarves!!lol
Wizkid: see guy..becos I refused to do song wit u,u nw think its now cool to hate on me?..how dead can u be?..#deadguy!!
cyrusmessaiah:Tweeps,PLEASE save me!! Why wud I wanna do a song wit @wizkidayo ??? For chrissakes, when I haven’t done wit 2face or wande coal????(O_o)
Oh! Drama!
Courtesy: Sheifunmi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment