Chitika

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kanye announces collaboration with D’Banj & Don Jazzy on twitter!

Breaking twitter news folks….Ok let me breathe…I am super excited, five hours ago when I was in my nurofen & benylin induced sleep. Kanye West uber producer, rapper & all round mr controversy sent this tweet out:


Don Jazzy & D’Banj immediately tweet back,



These tweets are no joke, it pretty much says yo boys get ur asses over here asap! IDJA & D’Banj need to get on the next plane out…like today! All this comes hot on the heels of the Snoop Dogg collaboration…Mega big things popping for Mo’ Hits.
The Mo’ Hits boys are out for world domination, I don’t even care what the song sounds like…the fact that Kanye who follows no one on twitter & has 2.5 million follows, sent them tweets on such a public forum…says a lot.
Every tweet the star sends is analyzed on blogs and media around the world, again this no be joke o…it’s monumental.
I’m tripping off this news, and I can just feel today is gonna be a good day…OOOOOOOOOOOSHE!
Watch this space for more info & follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment